Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

DMRadio Podcast

Mar 5, 2021

Teamwork makes the dream work! And these days, there are so many technologies that can help. But tech is only 20% of the challenge. The other 80%? That requires leadership; depends on culture; resides in the hearts and minds of your people. How can you optimize? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out! Host @eric_kavanagh will interview David Yang of, and the inimitable Judwith Hurwitz, of Hurwitz Associates!